At Combustion Technology, we are passionate about people and are always looking for new ideas, perspectives and extraordinary talent.
If you believe you can make a difference in our company and would like to become part of our dynamic team, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Service Engineer is required to be part of a team of agents used for the purpose of receiving a large volume of calls, to administer incoming product support or information inquiry for customers to insure that incoming calls are managed efficiently and effectively.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Install electronic equipment as per service agreement at a customer within the given SLA
- Complete repairs within the given SLA
- Service, install, maintain, upgrade products and solutions with new versions as per planned schedules setup when products and solutions is received
- Training of new and existing customers
- Ensure that all information requested is completed in detail and signed off by customers
- General / office duties
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent customer service
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Professional behaviour
- Team work
- Time management
- Code 08 Drivers License essential
- A+ certification essential
- ST 10 certificate
- N+ certification
- Or other technical/IT certification